Create lane markings for a chosen lane that drivers cannot cross and must follow.
Electronic toll lane on motorway (30 km/h lane)
• Traffic jam prevention (dynamic road channelling) lane, changing direction according to peak traffic flows during the day
• Lane reserved for authorised public transport vehicles
The installed studs must withstand LV and HGV traffic.
The recommended product is the MEGALUX stud or its premium version, the MEGALUX V2.
• The studs run continuously on mains power, day and night.
• Mono-directional studs for slip roads
• Bi-directional studs for linear markings
• Red LEDs: channelling vehicles and prohibiting them from crossing the stud line
• Synchronisation of various power supplies used to turn studs on/off
• Automatic light intensity adjustment according to ambient light levels
1. Workshop creation of stud lines connected to a single power source
2. Creation of cable housing: Either by cutting the road surface (20mm wide by 40mm deep). Or by burying in a sheath before covering with bitumen
3. Inlaying and embedding studs in a core drilled hole of sufficient diameter and depth
4. Sealing studs with a suitable resin that helps them withstand traffic conditions.