TRIFLASH is a new Personal Protective Equipment product for people working on roads both at night and during the day. This tool is particularly suited to being used with markings for areas occupied by people (road work sites and police/fire fighter operations).
|Road worker safety|
|Marking out accidents|
This autonomous, light, small marker is laid directly on the ground leading up to the zone being identified and produces a series of powerful flashes. The high light intensity emitted by this marker is designed for effective daytime identification and driver warnings, advising them that they cannot cross into the zone.
- TRIFLASH has been designed for ease of use
- TRIFLASH is activated by a switch on one of its sides. The other side has the plug for charging.
- It has its own accumulator unit, making it completely autonomous and easy to install
- Can be accidentally driven over
- Ideal for protecting employees working alone on the roadway
Ask for technical documentation