The MEGALUX V2 is the premium model in the MEGALUX range.
|Dynamic road channelling|
|Toll booth lane marking|
|Covered roadways & tunnels|
|Roads with snow|
This stud showcases Cryzal’s wealth of technical know-how and experience:
- Better-designed shape to withstand road traffic.
- Stud volume ensures easy installation and optimised installation costs.
- Innovative design for improved resistance to light and heavy vehicle traffic, including on motorways.
- Excellent optical performance thanks to High Power LEDs providing unparalleled lighting, even during the day.
- Completely watertight stud and electronic module.
- Option of adapting the High Power LEDs’ light intensity to ambientlight levels.
- Option of installing markings over large distances (km).
- Studs can be delivered with individual connectors (vampire connector for tape cable) or in pre-wired bunches.
- Stud available in STD version or SV version (winter).
- Power supply 12V to 48V.
- Excellent performance day and night.
- Even if current is lost along the line, the light flow is not affected.
- High Power LED advantages: long life and energy-saving (e.g. Nine 1 watt 100 lumen High Power LEDs produce the same light intensity as one 50 watt halogen bulb).
- Smaller dimensions for better traffic resistance.
- Resistance to heavy traffic including heavy vehicles.
- Standard and SV versions resistant to snow clearing work.
- SV version resistant to snow ploughs’ steel blades.
- IP68 stud (4 bars according to Cryzal’s protocol) and IP68 electronic module (tested for 3 months operating
Ask for technical documentation